Friday, December 8, 2017

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Paper Sweeties!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
I'm here with the Coffee Lovers Winter Blog Hop using some pretty SWEET Paper Sweeties Products!! I've used the AWESOME Image and Sentiment from the But First Coffee Stamp Set, along with the Circle Scalloped Frame Die!!
I Stamped and Embossed the Images to create a Patterned Paper Card Base!! ColoriQue Black Diamond Ink Splatters add to the Design!! I Die Cut the Patterned Paper from the Circle Scalloped Frame Die!! Inking the Center of the Frame with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink!! THe Main Image was Stamped and Embossed and Colored with Copic Markers!! Then I added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops!! Some Red Berry and Mustard Nuvo Drops where added for a Visual Triangle!! A few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Star Sequins finish off the Design!!
Paper Sweeties is one of the AMAZING Sponsors!! 
Graciously donating a SUPER SPONSOR PRIZE:

 
 and a FLASH SPONSOR PRIZE:


I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

15 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous creation with ur own BG and splatters! Beautiful designing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coffee card and I love the holly added to the cup as that really brings it into the holiday season theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the splatters. It really gives your project an artistic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card. I like the layout and all of those mugs and splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super fun, Larissa! I love the black and white background and the bright foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, now this is delightful! I like that you offset the focal pop of color. A perfectly charming card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Love this! Love the great black and white background and the rich colors in the circle die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larissa, this is so pretty! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute with the stamped background of cups.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card! thanks to Paper Sweeties!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Larissa! This set is going on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card! I love the background too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now there is something to warm you up on a cold winter's day! I love the backgroun you created to match the die cut cup you used as your focal point :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)