Friday, February 10, 2017

Sweet Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sugar Cookies with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It

HELLO & HAPPY Friday!!  =)
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! I wanted to share the SWEET Teacher Gifts I've made for Backett and Greyson's Teachers this Year!! If you follow me on my Blog or my Social Media you'll know that I've been making Sugar Cookies with a New Set of Cookie Cutters from Sweet Sugarbelle and American Crafts!! I just LOVE them!! So when I saw the Strawberry Cookie Cutter I just KNEW I had to use it along with the SWEET Newton's Nook Designs Love & Chocolate Stamp Set to create something Sweet for Valentine's Day!!
I've used a Kraft Fruit Container along with some Iridescent Tissue Paper for my Container!! Then I added 4 of the Covered Strawberry Sugar Cookies to each Container!! I Stamped and Embossed the Tag using the Tag Sampler Stamp Set and then Die Cut it out using the Coordination Tags Times Two Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Party Pops Stamp Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Covered Strawberry Image form the Love & Chocolate Stamp Set and then Die Cut it out using the Coordinating Love & Chocolate Die Set!! I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to Color the Strawberry (CR10, CR11 and CR5 for the Strawberry Body, Pear Green Colorista Marker, DC3 and JG6 for the Green Top and IG1, IG2 and IG6 for the Chocolate Coating) I also added some Clear Sparkle Pen over the Top and then added some Black Gel Pen to the Seeds for some extra Dimension!! I LOVE the way I turned out!!  I also Stamped and Embossed a Small Heart from the Darling Duos Stamp Set and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Darling Hearts Die Set!! I wanted a Sweet Bow to add so I Die Cut the Reverse Confetti Layered Bow Die from some Pink and Red Felt and layered it together adding a Vintage Button to the Center of the Bow and my Treats were done!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you to create some SWEET Homemade Treats in a CUTE Container for someone SPECIAL in your Life for Valentine's Day this Year!!
THANKS S MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

I'm also playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: CUTE

and the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Young at Heart
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic absolutely fabulous treats!!! Adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Larissa, your cookies look like they came from a professional bakery!! DARLING treats and tags for the kid's lucky teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely darling gift for your teachers and the cookies look amazing. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! these are adorable, luv the sweet tag too! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO amazing! I love how the cookies match the stamp - the perfect paring! They look yummy too! :)
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)