Friday, May 29, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch Challenge #24b ~ Gradation Card & Gift!! =)

Pin It

May15
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Graduation Card and Gift Package/Tag I made for the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try Challenge #24!!  I just LOVE the Sketch and had to use the New Goodies I got this month!! =) I Went with a Yellow, Black and Grey theme as those are the colors of her Graduation!! I've used several Products from Reverse Confetti and I LOVE how ALL of their Products both New and Old just seem to all seamlessly work together for Layering and creating Projects!! Just makes ME HAPPY!!  =) I made a Sweet Little Tassel using the New Tassel Confetti Cuts Die and then I used the New Circle Sentiments Stamp Set along with the coordinating Scalloped Circle Confetti Cuts Die!! I also used the New Star Garland Confetti Cuts Die for a FUN accent!! I Layered the Scalloped Circle with a Circle from the     Circles N' Scallops Confetti Cuts Die Set and then used the Scalloped Square from the Love Notes Confetti Cuts Die Set as my Base!! I just LOVE all the Layers!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Love the tassel and stars on your fun grad card Larissa!! The DP is pretty too. But your sweet gift bag has me squealing with delight! The polka dots and fun fringe at the top are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)