Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Little Tangles Challenge 56 ~ Dala Horse Window Card!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share another Card I've made for the Little Tangles Challenge 56: Clean and Simple over on the Little Tangles Challenge Blog!! (To see the First Card Please just Scroll Down to the Next Post!! =) I have been playing with the Neat & Tangled Dala Horse Stamp Set and the Coordinating Dala Horse Die Set!! SQUEAL!! I'm in LOVE with this set!! For this card I've used the Dala Horse Stamp and Stamped and Embossed the Image onto some Distress Water Color Paper!! Then I Layered it underneath a Window that I Die Cut using the Dala Horse Coordinating Die!! I then used my Distress Markers to Water Color the Image and then added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen!! I just LOVE the way it turned out!! the Bold Colors just make me HAPPY!! =)
I Stamped and Embossed a Vine Image that I created and then after I Water Colored it, I Fussy Cut it out and glued it underneath my Window along with a sentiment from the set!! I just LOVE the look and the Fussy Cutting was SO WORTH IT!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Love the folk art look of this Larissa, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it has definitely a Nordic feeling
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the rich color on the horse and the negative cut panel that really makes it pop. The flower spray is perfect too, you are totally killing it with this set! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)