Saturday, May 30, 2015

Poppy Stamps Challenge #8 ~ It's all About Her/ Floral Wreath Thank You Card!! =)

Pin It
Challenge Badge copy
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Card I've made for the Poppy Stamps Challenge #8 ~ It's all About Her!!
I decided to do some FUN Layering!! I wanted to create a Wreath and then add a Sentiment Die Cut and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! I created a Water Colored Background and then some Flower Sequins from Paper Sweeties and some Crystal Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!! A few White Gel Pen Highlights and my card was done!! =) Everything was Die Cut from Distress Watercolor Paper that I Water Colored using Distress Inks and some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray!! In REAL Life, this really Shimmers in the Light with the Shimmer Water Colored Flowers and then the Sequins!! Wish you could see it in person!! I've used the Small Blooming Poinsettia Dies, the Trulani Wreath, the Flowers from the Twenty Fifth Celebration Die that I layered with and the Jumbled Thanks Die all from Poppy Stamps!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

8 comments:

  1. Love the way you wove the sentiment into the wreath Larissa!! This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wreath with all your layered flowers and I love how the sentiment goes through the wreath. Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really beautiful floral wreath! I just love seeing all these pretty details! Thanks for playing along with us over at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral arrangement Larissa, love the wreath you have created with these lovely flowers.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larissa this is drop dead gorgeous! So many things I love - great details - the flower centers... swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever so pretty! Really love the way the sentiment just becomes part of your gorgeous wreath! Great color here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wreath design and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)