Friday, June 9, 2023

A Happy Hello w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing this SWEET Shaker Card using a combination of Products!! I LOVE being able to Mix-n-Match Products from my Stash to create NEW Designs and f you follow me you KNOW Shaker Cards are one of my FAVORITE Style of Cards to make!!
Let's get Started!!
 
A Happy Hello Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Butterflies, Monarchs Stamp Set and Heart Frames Die Set
I started out by stamping the big heart filled with butterflies from our Heartfelt Butterflies Stamp Set!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossing with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! A Happy Hello Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Butterflies, Monarchs Stamp Set and Heart Frames Die Set
Then I colored all the butterflies in shades of orange to create the feeling of a sky full of Monarchs. I used Copic Markers!!
Orange: YR00, YR18 & YR68     Yellow: Y00, Y13 & YR23
Grey: N0 & N3     Turquoise: BG10, BG49
A Happy Hello Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Butterflies, Monarchs Stamp Set and Heart Frames Die Set
I made this FUN image into a Shaker Window, by adding a Heart Frame over the top using our Heart Frames Die Set and adding an Acetate Window and tons of Trinity Stamps Bokeh Heart Flat Confetti inside!! So GORGEOUS, I LOVE the Iridescent Sparkle!!
A Happy Hello Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Butterflies, Monarchs Stamp Set and Heart Frames Die Set
Next, I Stamped and Embossed the pretty butterfly from our Monarchs Stamp Set and added orange and a hint of blue to the image, using the same Copc Marker colors as above!! I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Monarchs Die Set!! I added a hint of Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink blending across the Card Panel and adhered the Heart Frame Scalloped Shaker Frame on top!! I Stamped and Embossed the "A Happy Hello" Sentiment from the Heartfelt Butterflies Stamp Set along the side of the heart!! A few lovely Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones finishes off this Stunningly SWEET Shaker Card!!  

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you to take a look at your Stash and combine some of your FAVORITE Products together to create a whole New Design!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

LARISSA HESKETT 🦋

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)