Friday, May 12, 2023

A Birthday Brew just for you w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this FUN Stenciled Card Design!! I LOVE being able to create FAST and EASY Cards and Stencils are one of my FAVORITE Tools!! I started by Stenciling the Mugs Stencil using some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink on to a White piece of Cardstock!! Then I added some Black Soot, Candied Apple and Lucky Clover Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture and a POP of Color!!
I added my Sentiment onto a Stitched Circle Die Cut from the Circle Frames Die Set!! I Stamped the Sentiment from the Newton Loves Coffee Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed it with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I added a Kraft and Teal Die Cut Circle Frames and a Tiny Doddle Bug Heart to finish off the Sentiment!! I adhered the Tag to my Card panel using some Therm O Web Foam Tape!! 
I Die Cut a Teal Frame from the Frames and Flags Die Set and adhered the Stenciled Panel to the Frame using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! Then I added to a White Cardbase using some Fun Foam to POP it up off the Card Panel!!
I Hope I've INSPIRED you today!!?? THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by, don't forget that today is also the LAST DAY to join in the FUN Spring|Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! Commenting to stay open until Friday, May 12 at 11:59 pm pacific.
Winners to be announced on Sunday, May 14th!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES 
LARISSA HESKETT ðŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)