Friday, May 5, 2023

HAPPY Cinco De Meow w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing this
HAPPY Cinco De Meow Infinity Shaker Card!! I wanted to share this FUN Card using SEVERAL Different Products!! I LOVE being able to Mix-n-Match Products to come up with Designs and I LOVE how it turned out!! 
Cinco De Meow Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton Loves Tacos, Confetti Stencil, Frames & Flags Die Set, Oval Frames Die Set and the Love & Woofs Patterned Paper
If you follow me, then you'll know that I LOVE Shaker Cards and this one was SO FUN to make!! Let's get Started!! 

For the Card Panel I used the Frames & Flags Scalloped Die to Die Cut some Cardstock and then I Sprayed the back of my Confetti Stencil with some Pixie Spray and pressed t firmly to the Cardstock then I added some Tape to mask off the Scalloped Edges of the Frame!! Then I Inked the Stencil with Salvaged PatinaTwisted Citron and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks!! I LOVE this Confetti Stencil as there are SO MANY FUN ways to use it!!
It's SO VERSATILE!! 
I removed the Stencil and how FUN is this Card Panel!! PERFECT for a BRIGHT and READY for a Celebration!! 
Cinco De Meow Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton Loves Tacos, Confetti Stencil, Frames & Flags Die Set, Oval Frames Die Set and the Love & Woofs Patterned Paper
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Images from the Newton Loves Tacos Stamp Set  using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 

I Colored the Image with Copic Markers!! 
Kitten: E40, E43 & E47   
Cheeks, Inside if Ears and Paws: R00
Green: YG03, YG17 & YG25    Coral: R00, R14 & R32
Turquoise: BG10, BG45 & BG49   
Tacos:
YR20, YR24 & E99   YG17 & R14

I used the coordinating Newton Loves Tacos Die Set to Die Cut the Images out and then I added some White Gel Pen Details!! 
Cinco De Meow Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton Loves Tacos, Confetti Stencil, Frames & Flags Die Set, Oval Frames Die Set and the Love & Woofs Patterned Paper
I added the Infinity Shaker Pouch over the Backround Panel and added my FUN Shaker Elements ALL from Trinity Stamps!! Then I added the Oval Frame Die Cut from some of the Loves & Woofs Patterned Paper Pad!! I Added the Images to the Center of the Oval Frame, using Foam Tape for some Dimension and then I Stamped and Embossed the "Cinco De Meow" Sentiment onto a Vellum Strip using Versa Mark Ink and WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! 

So there you have it, a FUN Cinco De Meow Infinity Shaker Card!! I hope I've INSPIRED you to Create a Card by Mixing and Matching SEVERAL of your Products together!! It's SO FUN coming up with different Designs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNRTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)