Friday, January 13, 2023

Valentine's Candy Corn Birthday Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

 Pin It
Newton
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this SWEET Valentine's Candy Corn Inspired Birthday Card for my Best Friend from College!! She LOVES Candy Corn and with a February Birthday I thought it would be FUN to create a Valentine's themed Candy Corn Shaker Card for her!! It'll be the PERFECT thing to include with her Annual Bag of Candy Corn and Present!! Did you know you can get Candy Corn in SEVERAL different Colors!!?? If you LOVE Candy Corn or have a someone who does, creating a SPECIAL Card for them using Colors you pick would be such a FUN TREAT!! 
Happy Birthday Candy Corn Shaker by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Candy Corn Stencil Set, Frames and Flags Die Set, Circle Frames Die Set,  and Newton's Block Party Stamp Set
If you follow me then you KNOW that I LOVE to create Shaker Cards and this one was so FUN to create because of the Whimsical Design!! 
Happy Birthday Candy Corn Shaker by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Candy Corn Stencil Set, Frames and Flags Die Set, Circle Frames Die Set,  and Newton's Block Party Stamp Set

I Started by Inking the AWESOME Cany Corn Stencil Set using some Distress Oxide Inks!! I like Inking on Black Cardstock as the feel is kind of Vintage!! I used Wilted Violet, Kitsch Flamingo and Picket Fence Distress Ink!! Then I added the Acetate Panel over the Stenciled Panel using my Sewing Machine!! I Left the Top open to add ALL of the Shaker Embellishments (ALL from Trinity Stamps) Then used my Sewing Machine to stitch the Top Closed!! SQUEAL!! The Sound of the Elements Shaking is one of my FAVORITE Parts!! Just makes me HAPPY!! 
Happy Birthday Candy Corn Shaker by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Candy Corn Stencil Set, Frames and Flags Die Set, Circle Frames Die Set,  and Newton's Block Party Stamp Set
I Adhered the Shaker Panel onto a Pink Patterned Paper that was Die Cut using the Frames & Flags Die Set!! Then I adhered it to a White A2 Cardbase!! I Die Cut the Circle Frames Circle from some White Cardstock and then Stamped and Embossed the "Happy Birthday" Sentiment from the Newton's Block Party Stamp Set!! Then Adhered it to another Circle Frame Die Cut from some of the Pink Patterned Paper!! Then I adhered them to the Shaker Panel and my Card is ready to send!! 

So there you have a SWEET Valentine's Themed Shaker Card PERFECT for a February Birthday or ANY Occasion you NEED just by changing out the Sentiment!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope I've INSPIRED you!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 
💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)