Friday, December 16, 2022

Newton's Stocking Gift Bag & Tag w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Newton

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today, sharing this SWEET Gift Bag w/ Gift Tags using some of my FAVORITE NND Products!! I LOVE how QUICK and EASY they make creating in Mass Production for the Holidays!!
Newton's Stocking Tag by Larissa Heskett using Newton's Stocking, Fancy Edges Tag Die Set, Jolly Tags, Canine Christmas and Christmas Time Patterned Paper, A Kitten Christmas
SQUEAL!! How Sweet is that Image from the Newton's Stocking Stamp Set!! I just LOVE it!! I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Stocking Image and the Holly Image from the A Kitten Christmas Stamp Set!! |
Newton's Stocking Tag by Larissa Heskett using Newton's Stocking, Fancy Edges Tag Die Set, Jolly Tags, Canine Christmas Patterned Paper, A Kitten Christmas
Then I Colored the Image with Copic Markers!! 
Kitten: E24, E27 & E99    Cheeks: R11
Red: R00, R14 & R37   Green: YG61 & YG67
White: N0, N3 & N5
Turquoise: BG10, BG13, BG45 & BG49

Then I used the coordinating Dies to Die Cut the Images out!!
Newton's Stocking Die Set and 
A Kitten Christmas Dies
I added some White Gel Pen and Black Glaze Gel Pen HighlightsGlossy AccentsDistress Rock Candy Glitter, a Red Clay Heart and a Mini Pom Pom to add some Interest and Dimension!! Like I always say, "It's all in the Details"!! 
Newton's Stocking Tag by Larissa Heskett using Newton's Stocking, Fancy Edges Tag Die Set, Jolly Tags, Canine Christmas Patterned Paper, A Kitten Christmas
Then I Die Cut the Tags using the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set, one from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock and another from some 
Canine Christmas Paper Pad!! Then I Die Cut the Gift Bag from some of the Christmas Time Patterned Paper!! I Stamped and Embossed the Jolly Tags Image and Colored with Copic Markers and then Die Cut it out using the coordinating Tags Times Two Die Set!! I Stamped the back Side of the Tag with the To: and From: also from the Jolly Tags Stamp Set!! Adhered them both to the CUTE Gift Bag using some Mini Cloths Pins and then adhered a Scrap Ribbon Bow to finish it off!! I plan on Stuffing this Gift Bag with a Coffee Gift Card and some Sweet Treats for the Receptionist at the School!! She'll ADORE it!! I HOPE I've INSPIRED you on a QUICK and EASY way to BRIGHTEN someone's Holiday Season this Year!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

LARISSA HESKETT ðŸ’–

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)