Friday, November 4, 2022

Fall Pumpkins Hello Fall Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog sharing this FUN Hello, Fall Card sharing how you can use the NEW Jack-O-Lantern Stencil Set to create some Fall Pumpkins!! I LOVE being able to STRETCH my Products and this is a REALLY FUN Technique!! 
If you LOVE Texture and adding Dimension this will definitely be a Technique you want to try!! 
I Started with a Piece of Newton's Nook Designs Autumn Paper Pad and then Sprayed the Jack-O-Lantern Stencil with some Pixie Spray and adhered it over the Plaid Paper!! I pressed it firmly into place and then applied a Thin Layer of Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo using my Stencil Pal!! I Removed the Stencil and then let the Gel Dry Completely!! It will be completely Clear once its Dry!! 

Once Completely Dry I then took a Piece of Peach Princess Deco Foil over the Gel and ran it through the MINC Laminating Machine!! SWOON!! Just look at the Iridescent Shine and I also LOVE the Texture as the Pumpkins are raised off the Patterned Paper!! Then I Inked over the Pumpkins with some Carved Pumpkin and Gathered Trigs Distress Inks!! It really makes them POP off the Panel!! 
Next I Inked the Stems with the Second Jack-O-Lantern Stencil, using Gathered Twig Distress Ink and then I applied some of the Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo and again set it aside to Dry Completely!! 
Once Dry Completely I then placed a Piece of Emerald Green Deco Foil Flock Sheets over the top and ran it through my Die Cutting Machine!! There are MANY Options here!!
TIP: If you don't want the Pumpkins Flocked Green, then just Run the Flock over the Stems ONLY!! You can simply just place the Flock over and press over with your Finger or a Burnishing Tool and the Flock will Transfer to the Stems!! I personally LOVE that they are Flocked as I LOVE the realistic Texture on some of the Pumpkins straight from the Garden!! Then I applied some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink over the Flocked Pumpkins and Stems to add even more Dimension and Texture to the Pumpkins!! 
Here's a Close up look at the Pumpkins!! SWOON!! How FUN is that Texture, Sparkle and Shine!!?? I LOVE the finished results SO MUCH!! It would be FUN to try this Technique with other Color ways too as Pumpkins are FUN in a Rainbow of Colors RIGHT!!??
This Angle shows the Shine of the Foil better!! I may be bias, but Techniques like this just make me HAPPY!! I LOVE being able to create something Life like and FULL of Texture and Dimension!! MAKES ME HAPPY!! 
Then I adhered the Stenciled, Foiled and Flocked Panel onto a Die Cut Scalloped Frame from some Kraft Cardstock using the Frames & Flags Die Set!! I Inked the Edges with some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and then placed the Panel onto an A2 White Cardstock Base!! 
 I Stamped and Embossed the Hello, Fall Sentiment from the Heartfelt Fall Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder onto a Stitched Circle from the Circle Frames Die Set and then Colored the Sentiment using an E84 Copic Marker!! Then I inked with with some Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink to add some Warmth to the Sentiment Circle!! I Layered the Sentiment with another Circle Die Cut from Kraft Cardstock and added it to the Card Panel using Foam Tape!!

I LOVE the way this Card turned out as it represents EVERYTHING I LOVE about Fall Pumpkins!! SWOON!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  🍂

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)