Friday, February 11, 2022

You Are Amazing Shaker Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm sharing this SWEET "You Are Amazing" Shaker Card today over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! 
SWOON!! Shaker Cards are one of my FAVORITE type of Cards to create!! There are SO MANY Occasions to use them for and its FUN to be able to mix and Match your different Products!! I Started by Die Cutting my Card Panel from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock!! Then I Inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! I placed the NEW Petite Hearts Stencil over the Card Panel after spraying the back with Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! Pressing it firmly into place and then I inked again with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! I removed the Stencil and then covered the Panel with a piece of Stamp Packaging!! I Placed it over the Front of my Card Panel then I used Double Sided Adhesive and folded the edges around the outside of the Card Panel leaving the Top Panel open so I could add my Shaker Elements!! 

I added some Trinity Stamps XoXo Clay Embellishments, some Rainbow Reflection Rhinestones some Little Sweetheart Tiny Heart Sprinkles, some Crafty Love Clay Embellishments and some Iridescent Glitter Flakes!! Then I Adhered the Top Flap around the Card Panel sealing off the Shaker Elements inside of the Packing that I wrapped around the Card Panel!! I Die Cut some of the NEW Love & Meow's 6x6 Paper using the Frames & Flags Die Set and adhered the Shaker Card Panel to the Scalloped Frame using Double Sided Adhesive!! Then I adhered the Shaker Panel to my Cardbase using some Foam Tape for some Dimension!! I Stamped the "You Are Amazing!" Sentiment from the Floral  Roundabout Stamp Set to a Banner Die Cut from some White Distress Watercolor Cardstock using the NEW A7 Frames & Banner Die Set with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! I adhered the Banner to the Shaker Panel using Double Sided Tape and I just LOVE the way this Card turned out!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you on some ways to use your Products for non-holiday Cards!! If you haven't tried Shaker Cards, I hope this will give the Inspiration to create one!!?? I PROMISE you WON'T regret it, and the Recipients SMILE and JOY will have you creating MORE and MORE of them!!  
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)