Friday, January 7, 2022

Thanks So Much w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm sharing this SWEET Winter Thank You Card today over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! 

I just LOVE this SWEET Image and although it was designed as a Holiday Set, when you pair the Image with a different Sentiment it can be used for MANY different occasions!! Think Birthday, Thinking of You, Missing You and Thanks You like I've created for today!! By simply changing up the Colors you use for the Hats and Scarves it can got from Holiday to Winter!! SO VERSATILE!! 

I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Image from the Dairy Christmas Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder!!
Then I used Copic Markers to Color the Image!! 
Cow: N0, N3, N5 & N8   R000, R11   E40, E44 
 Blanket & Scarf: BG10, Bg45 & BG49   R00, R14 & R37   YR00, YR18 & YR68    Y11, Y15 & YR23   G40, G43 & G45   B21, B32 & B34   V00, V15 & V09   N0, N3  
Pig: R00, R11 & R22  
Chicken: R00, R14 & R89  N0, N3  E40,E99
Hats: BG10, BG45 & BG49   N0, N3 

Then I used the coordinating Dairy Christmas Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! I added some White Gel Pen Details and some Fine Iridescent Glitter using a Glue Pen!! 

For the Card Panel I Inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink after Masking off the Ground!! I used Copic Markers N0, N3 & N5 to create some Frozen Grass and added some Glue Pen and Fine Iridescent Glitter!! Then I added some Iridescent Snowflake Sequins using Zots Bling Adhesive Dots!! I wanted even more Dimension and Sparkle so I added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones to the center of the Snowflakes again using Zots Bling Adhesive Dots!! I Die Cut a Stitched Banner from the Banner Trio Die Set from some White Cardstock and Inked the edges with some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Thank So Much" Sentiment from the Floral Roundabout Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I adhered it straight to the Card Panel using Ultra Bond Adhesive!! I adhered the Card Panel to a Scalloped Frame Die Cut from the Meowy Christmas Paper Pad using the Frames and Flags Die Set!! Then I adhered the entire Panel to an A2 Cardbase using some Foam Tape!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you on some ways to use your Holiday Images for non-holiday Cards!! Get MORE out of them and BRIGHTEN MORE Recipients Days!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)