Friday, October 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties October 2021 New Release Rewind!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Welcome to the Paper Sweeties October 2021 New Release Rewind!!
This Month were showcasing the NEW 4th Quarter Sweet Kit!!
Here's a look at the NEW Kit and the NEW Sweet Mini Sets included in the Kit!!
**********
SWOON!! How SWEET is this NEW 4th Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit and those Sweet Mini Sets!! I didn't receive the Kit to create with, just the NEW Sweet Mini Stamp Sets!! I decided to go through some of my FAVORITE Doodlebug Products that are also available in the Paper Sweeties Shop and created an ADORABLY Festive Christmas Shaker Card!! 
I Started by Cutting some of the Doodlebug Patterned Paper to fit my A2 Card Panel!! Then I Die Cut 5 Circle Scallop Frames from White Cardstock and adhered them altogether to create a Thick Frame!! I Die Cut another Circle Scallop Frames from some Green Doodlebug Gingham Patterned Paper and adhered it to the top of the Layered Circle Scallop Frames!! Then I used the inside Circle Panel to create my Shaker Window!! I Inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks!! Then I added some Water Splatters for the look of Snow Falling!! I adhered some Acetate to the backside of the Card Panel and then adhered the Layered Circle Scallop Frame over the Die Cut Circle!! I filled the Shaker Window with some Glass Glitter, Iridescent Snowflake Sequins, Tiny Heart Confetti and Trinity Stamps Gingerbread Confetti and Peppermint Candy Clay Embellishments!! SWOON!! I just LOVE to create Shaker Cards!! 
Then I adhered the SWEET Doodle Pops Stocking Stuffers Images to top of the Acetate Shaker Window to finish off the Scene!! I added some White Gel Pen Details to add some Highlights and Personality to the Images!!
Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Winter Wishes" Sentiment to the Gingham Card Panel with WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!!
 
I LOVE the way this turned out and hope I've INSPIRED you with a FUN way to use the NEW Sweet Mini Sets along with several other Products from the Paper Sweeties Shop!! 

Visit the other DT Blogs to see more AMAZING Projects using the NEW Products!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you  
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)