Friday, October 15, 2021

Be Merry w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
It's RELEASE DAY!! I hope you're as EXCITED as I am and I have one more project to share with you today using the NEW "Dairy Christmas" Stamp Set and coordinating "Dairy Christmas" Die Set!!
Here's a look at this ADORABLE New Set!!  

Being a Farm Girl ALL of my Life, this Set just makes me SMILE!! So I thought it would be FUN to create some Color your OWN Cards for my Nieces and Nephews!! They ALL LOVE to Color and on Christmas Eve while gathering at my Parents House to CELEBRATE my Dad's Birthday and our Family Christmas they usually spend it doing several Crafty Projects!! Coloring this FUN Image is going to be one of them!! I CAN'T WAIT to see their Faces when they see it for the first time!! 😍

I Stamped and Embossed the Image and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Dies!! Then I Die Cut the NEW Meowy Christmas 6x6 Patterned Paper using the NND Frames and Flags Die Set using the Scalloped Rectangle Die!! 
For the Card Panel I inked with Salvaged Patina and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I added some Iced Grass using Copic Markers in N0, N1 & N3!! I added some White Gel Pen Details and then used a Glue Pen to add some TE Sugar Cube Glitter for some Sparkle and Shine!!

I adhered the Image with some Foam Tape and then added some Snowflake Sequins and Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones to the center of the Sequins!! Their Iridescent Sparkle coordinates with the TE Sugar Cube Glitter I added to the Iced Grass and I just LOVE the way they finish off the Design!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and ALL WEEK!! I hope I've INSPIRED you on ways to use the NEW NND Holiday Release Products available NOW!! 
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create with them!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 🐔🐮🐷

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)