Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties September 2021 Featured Products Inspiration Day #2!!

Pin It
                                           Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Today I've created a SWEET "With Love" Card today, using Products from the Sweet Mini Duo: Homemade Set!! 
I've created a FUN Card for today using the Sweet Mini Duo: Homemade and the Sweet Mini: Homemade Add-on: For You along with the Circle Scallop Frames Die Set!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to color in the Image!! 
I used Grey: N6, N3 & N0
Turquoise: BG11, BG45 & BG49
I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Dies and then started on my Card Panel!! I Cut a Piece of White Cardstock and then Stamped and Embossed all of the Images using WoW Clear Embossing Ink and Embossing with WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! Then I Inked over the Center of the Panel with some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! Then used a Dry Towel to remove any excess Ink that was sitting on top of the White Embossing!! 
I Die Cut the Circle Scallop Frames Die Set from some TE Confetti Cake Cardstock and then I Die Cut it again from some White Cardstock for the Center of the Frame!! I inked it wit some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I added some Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Ink Splatters along with some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and then I adhered everything to my Card Panel!! To finished off the Design I added some Mate Metallic Pearls!! I LOVE the way it turned out and think this Card would be PERFECT for a Wedding Shower, a Birthday Card or even a Just Because Card!!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

 Jill Norwood – September Guest Designer 

Karen Letchworth


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Larissa! I like the white images in the background!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)