Thursday, September 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties September 2021 Featured Products Inspiration Day #3!!

Pin It

                          Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Today I've created a SWEET "Thankful" Card today!!
For the Tag I Die Cut it from the For You Die Set!! I Created a Shaped Tag by Die Cutting it at the Top of a Folded Cardstock piece and then Die Cut another Tag to place over the Top!! 
Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Flower Image and 3 of the Leaves" from the NEW FRIEND Sweet Mini Duo Stamp Set!! I Colored them with Copic Markers!!
Flower: RV00, R81 & R85   Leaves: YG00, YG03 & YG25
Then I Die Cut them out using the coordinating Dies!! 
I Die Cut a Heart from the Stitched Tag #1 Die Set and then Inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and added some Water Splatters for some Texture!! Then I Die Cut 2 more Hearts to create some dimension and glued them all together!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Thankful" Sentiment onto the bottom of the Tag and then adhered the Heart to the Tag and adhered the Flower and Leaves!! 
For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

 Jill Norwood – September Guest Designer 

Karen Letchworth


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweetness you've layered up, Larissa! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)