Monday, September 13, 2021

Paper Sweeties September 2021 Featured Products Inspiration Day #1!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Today I've created a SWEET Treat Box w/ Gift Tag for a SPECIAL Friend!! 
I used the Treat Box Die Set to create my Treat Box!! 
Then I Die Cut the Tag from the Stitched Tags #1 Die Set from some White Cardstock and Inked with Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Flower Image from the Home Sweet Mini Duo Set!! Colored it with Copic Markers!! 
RV00, RV83 & RV85  
Then used the coordinating Home Sweet Min Duo Die Set to Die Cut the Flower out and added it to the Gift Tag with a Foam Square, after I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the    Stamp Set!! 
I added a BEAUTIFUL Seam Binding Bow in Watermelon to the Gift Tag using a Zots Adhesive Dot and adhere the Tag to the Treat Box using another Zots Adhesive Dot!! 

 Please continue to hop along and visit the Talented Design Team Contributors’ blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING Projects:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

 Jill Norwood – September Guest Designer 

Karen Letchworth


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you

have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)