Friday, July 9, 2021

Sending Smiles Shaker Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this CHEERFUL "Sending Smiles" Butterfly Shaker Card!! SWOON!! The Milkweed is in FULL Bloom on the Farm and I look forward to the arrival of the Monarch Butterflies in the next couple of weeks!! 
I LOVE to combine Images with the Heartfelt Sets and there are so many options with this Butterflies Stamp Set!! 

I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Images!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color the Images in!! 
I used Orange: YR00, YR18 & YR68   
Yellow: Y11, Y15 & YR23
Turquoise: BG11, BG45 & BG49   Black: Y0, Y3 & Y6   
Light Blue: BG00 & BG11
Then I used the coordinating Heart Frames Die Set along with the coordinating Gnome Garden Die Set to Die Cut the Images out!! 
I created my Heart Shaped Window in the Card Panel by Die Cutting the Heart Frame and then adhered my Clear Acetate to create the Window!! I added Foam Tape to the back of the Card Panel and added my Shaker Elements!! Then I adhered the Panel to the Stamped and Embossed Heartfelt Butterflies Image!! 
I Die Cut the Scalloped Heart Frames Frame and then adhered it to the top of the Card Panel to finish off the Design!! I LOVE how these Frames are able to be used in SO MANY ways!! The possibilities are ENDLESS!! 
Next I adhered the SWEET Gnome Image using some Foam Tape and then I added some Fairy Rocks Rhinestones using Liquid Adhesive to add some extra Sparkle and finish off the Design!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you and I hope you give Shaker Cards a try!! Then step up the design by adding a Sweet Element to make the Shaker Scene come to life!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES!! 
LARISSA  🦋

1 comment:

  1. Love this little fella on his polka dot toadstool! Super cute card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)