Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties July 2021 Release Sneak Peek!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm here with the NEW Paper Sweeties July 2021 Release Sneak Peek!SWOON!! This Months Products are AMAZING!!  Here's a look at the Project I've made for today!! 

Here's a Close Up look at the NEW Sets along with the coordinating 3rd Quarter Sweet Kit!!  Any kits remaining in stock after all club orders are filled are now available!  We have also released all exclusive kit stamps sets and coordinating dies that are left in stock after filling all of our kits.

Don’t you just LOVE all the FUN elements contained in this quarter’s kit??  (Click on the photos for larger views!)

Single sets available for purchase separately:


Sweet Mini FRIEND Add-on: What's New

Sweet Mini Duo FRIEND


So MANY Possibilities Right!!?? 


I've created this SWEET Treat Box along with a Gift Tag!! I Started by creating the SWEET Treat Box using the Treat Box Die Set!! I Die Cut the Box twice from some of the NEW Craftin' with My Gnomies Embellis 12x12 Patterned Paper!! Then I created the Treat Box!!
For the Tag I Die Cut it from the For You Die Set!! I Created a Shaped Tag by Die Cutting it at the Top of a Folded Cardstock piece and then Die Cut another Tag to place over the Top!! 
Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Flower Image and 3 of the Leaves" from the NEW FRIEND Sweet Mini Duo Stamp Set!! I Colored them with Copic Markers!!
Flower: RV00, R81 & R85   Leaves: YG00, YG03 & YG25
Then I Die Cut them out using the coordinating Dies!! 
I Die Cut a Heart from the Stitched Tag #1 Die Set and then Inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and added some Water Splatters for some Texture!! Then I Die Cut 2 more Hearts to create some dimension and glued them all together!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Thankful" Sentiment onto the bottom of the Tag and then adhered the Heart to the Tag and adhered the Flower and Leaves!! 

Then to finish off the inside of the Tag, I Stamped and Embossed the "Friend" Sentiment onto the inside of the Card from the NEW FRIEND Sweet Mini Duo Stamp Set!! I Stamped with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and Embossed with WoW Neutral Shimmer Embossing Powder!! Then to finish off the Design I Stamped the "You're My" Sentiment from the NEW Sweet Mini FRIEND Add-on: What's New!! I adhered the Tag to a the Treat Box using a Mini Clothes Pin and then adhered a Beautiful Robin Egg Seam Binding Ribbon Bow!! 

 Please continue to hop along and visit the Talented Design Team Contributors’ blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING Projects:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Karen Letchworth


*****NEWS FLASH*****

SALES galore ALL MONTH LONG DURING JULY!!!

**********

Leave a comment at check out with the name of the FREE STAMP SET you’d like to redeem!!

GOING, GOING … GONE!!

 A WHOLE BUNCH OF Newly Discontinued Products have been added to the RETIRING SOON Category to clear our shelves and make room for NEW Inventory … check it out and get your favorites at up to 50% OFF before they're GONE FOREVER!!  

(Limited Quantities … available while supplies last).

**********

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another Project!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)