Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties July 2021 Release Party!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm here with the NEW Paper Sweeties July 2021 Release Party!SWOON!! This Months Products are AMAZING!!  Here's a look at the Project I've made for today!! 
Here's a Close Up look at the NEW Sets along with the coordinating 3rd Quarter Sweet Kit!!  Any kits remaining in stock after all club orders are filled are now available!  We have also released all exclusive kit stamps sets and coordinating dies that are left in stock after filling all of our kits.

Don’t you just LOVE all the FUN elements contained in this quarter’s kit??  (Click on the photos for larger views!)

Single sets available for purchase separately:


Sweet Mini FRIEND Add-on: What's New

Sweet Mini Duo FRIEND


So MANY Possibilities Right!!?? 


I've created this Card for today using the NEW Sweet Mini Duo FRIEND!! I started by creating the Focal Image!! I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Phone Image!! Then I used Copic Markers to color it in!! 
Phone: BG10, BG45 & BG49    Dial: N1 & N3

I used the coordinating Dies to Die Cut the Image out!! 
Then I created the FUN Phone Dial Background!! I Started by Die Cutting the Largest Circle Scallop Frame Die from some Black Cardstock!! I used just the Circle Die!! Then I Die Cut the 2nd Largest Circle Scallop Frame from some Turquoise Cardstock and again from some White Cardstock!! I Layered the Scalloped Frame over the White Scalloped Frame and then Stamped and Embossed the "Hello" Sentiment onto the bottom of the Circle!! Then I adhered the Phone Image to the Circle using Foam Tape!! I set the Focal Image aside while I created the Card Panel!! 
Next I created the Card Panel!! I Stamped and Embossed the Phone Image onto the Card Panel, covering about 2/3 of the Panel!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink Splatters to the Card Panel to add some Texture!! Then I adhered the Phone Focal Image to the Card Panel using some Foam Tape!! I added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones for some extra Sparkle!! I adhered the Card Panel to an A2 White Cardstock Cardbase and its ready to send to a SPECIAL Friend!! 

 Please continue to hop along and visit the Talented Design Team Contributors’ blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING Projects:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Karen Letchworth


*****NEWS FLASH*****

SALES galore ALL MONTH LONG DURING JULY!!!

**********

Leave a comment at check out with the name of the FREE STAMP SET you’d like to redeem!!

GOING, GOING … GONE!!

 A WHOLE BUNCH OF Newly Discontinued Products have been added to the RETIRING SOON Category to clear our shelves and make room for NEW Inventory … check it out and get your favorites at up to 50% OFF before they're GONE FOREVER!!  

(Limited Quantities … available while supplies last).

**********

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another Project!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Larissa! I like the topsy-turvy phones in the background!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)