Thursday, July 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties July 2021 Release Rewind!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm here with the NEW Paper Sweeties July 2021 Release Rewind!SWOON!! This Months Products are AMAZING!!  Here's a look at the Project I've made for today!! 
Here's a Close Up look at the NEW Sets along with the coordinating 3rd Quarter Sweet Kit!!  Any kits remaining in stock after all club orders are filled are now available!  We have also released all exclusive kit stamps sets and coordinating dies that are left in stock after filling all of our kits.

Don’t you just LOVE all the FUN elements contained in this quarter’s kit??  (Click on the photos for larger views!)

Single sets available for purchase separately:


Sweet Mini FRIEND Add-on: What's New

Sweet Mini Duo FRIEND


So MANY Possibilities Right!!?? 
For the SWEET Little Gnomebug Car I Stamped and Embossed it onto Pattern Paper from the 6x6 Craftin' with my Gnomies Paper Pad!! I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Keep Calm and Gnome On Sweet Cuts!! Then I Die Cut the Image again 3 more times from just plain Black Cardstock and adhered them all together to create a Dimensional Die Cut!! 
I stamped and  Embossed the Gnomebug Image again onto White Cardstock and Colored with Copic Markers!!
 
Head Lights: Y11, Y15 & YR23  Bumper: C5, C3, C1 & C00  Tires: N3, N6 & N8 

Then I Fussy Cut them out to add to the Gnomebug Image!! I added some Shimmer Pen to the Headlight and Bumper and then added some Glossy Accents to the Head Lights to add some Dimension and Shine like real Head Lights!! 
I Cut a Rectangle Panel from more of the Photo Play Crafting with my Gnomies 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad and then Cut another Rectangle from some White Cardstock that I inked with Distress Oxide Ink!! I used Salvaged Patina for the Sky and Peeled Paint for the Ground!! 
I adhered the Gnomebug, the Flower and Leaf Image, the Stamped and Embossed "Blessed" Sentiment and then I added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones for some extra Sparkle!! I adhered the Card Panel to an A2 White Cardstock Cardbase and its ready to send to a SPECIAL Friend!! SWOON!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

 Please continue to hop along and visit the Talented Design Team Contributors’ blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING Projects:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Karen Letchworth


*****NEWS FLASH*****

SALES galore ALL MONTH LONG DURING JULY!!!

**********

Leave a comment at check out with the name of the FREE STAMP SET you’d like to redeem!!

GOING, GOING … GONE!!

 A WHOLE BUNCH OF Newly Discontinued Products have been added to the RETIRING SOON Category to clear our shelves and make room for NEW Inventory … check it out and get your favorites at up to 50% OFF before they're GONE FOREVER!!  

(Limited Quantities … available while supplies last).

**********

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another Project!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

  1. Your floral car is as cute as can be! This is a delightful card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)