Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties April 2021 New Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm showcasing the NEW 2nd Quarter Paper Sweeties Sweet Kit!! SWOON!! If you LOVE to create Handmade Goodies to share with Friends and Family this is a PERFECT Kit for you!! Here's a Look at the Contents of the Kit!! 
Here's a closeup look at both Stamp Sets and the coordinating Die Set included in the Kit!! 

 
 

I've created a SWEET Gift Tag for today using the NEW Sweet Mini Duo: Homemade and the Sweet Mini: Homemade Add-on: For You along with the For You Die Set!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Oven Mit Images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to color in the Image!! 
I used Pink: R81 & R85    
White: N0 & N3
Then I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Dies!! 
I applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the Background of the For You Stitched Tag and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and used Foam Tape to POP up the Oven Mit Images!! I adhered a BEAUTIFUL Scrap Ribbon Bow to the Top of the Tag using some of the Cotton Candy Seam Binding Ribbon using Zots Bling Adhesive Dots to adhere it to the Mini Clothes Pin!!
 Then I created a Treat Box using the Treat Box Die and adhered the Clothes Pin to the Top of the Treat Box!! Fill it with a SPECIAL Homemade Treat and its ready to give!! 

Sweet Kits Club Subscription - SAVE $5 on each quarterly kit!!

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)