Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties April 2021 Release Party!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm showcasing the NEW 2nd Quarter Paper Sweeties Sweet Kit!! SWOON!! If you LOVE to create Handmade Goodies to share with Friends and Family this is a PERFECT Kit for you!! Here's a Look at the Contents of the Kit!! 
Here's a closeup look at both Stamp Sets and the coordinating Die Set included in the Kit!! 

 
 

I've created a SWEET Card for today using the NEW Sweet Mini Duo: Homemade and the Sweet Mini: Homemade Add-on: For You along with the Sweet Borders Die Set!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to color in the Image!! 
I used Pink: R81 & R85    
White: N0 & N3  Grey: N6, N3 & N0
Turquoise: BG11, BG45 & BG49
I Die Cut the Images out using the coordinating Dies and then started on my Card Panel!! I Cut a Piece of Patterned Paper and then Cut another Piece large enough to cover the top part of the Panel from some White Cardstock and Inked it with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! 
I Die Cut the Sweet Borders Scalloped Die from some Pink Cardstock and then I Die Cut a Black Cardstock Sweet Borders Banner and White Embossed the Sentiment using WoW Embossing Ink and WoW Bright White Embossing Ink!! I adhered everything to my Card Panel and then finished off the Design with some Iridescent Rhinestones!! 
Sweet Kits Club Subscription - SAVE $5 on each quarterly kit!!

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)