Monday, March 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties March 2021 Featured Products Inspiration Day 3!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties March 2021 Featured Products Inspiration!! 
Today I'm showing off a FUN Beach Scene Card!! 
 Spring Break was on my Mind, so I just HAD to create a Serene Beach Themed Card!! It really makes me SMILE!!  
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Images!! When I'm Paper Piecing I like the Stamp my Dolls onto Distress Watercolor Paper, to help make them more sturdy!! I also ALWAYS Emboss them!! I Stamp with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the way the Images POP off the Cardstock!! Then I Colored the Doll using Copic Markers!! 

Then I Stamped and Embossed the Outfit onto different Patterned Papers!!  This is my FAVORITE part because you can get SO CREATIVE here!! Then I Fussy Cut everything out and used a Black Soot Distress Marker to go around the edges!! Then I adhered the Clothes onto the Doll!! Next I  Watercolored the rest of the Images with Distress Oxide Inks!! I Stamped and Embossed the Waves with WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! Then Inked over them for a BEAUTIFUL Embossed Resist Technique!! Then I added some Water Splatters for some extra Texture!! I Die Cut the Clouds and added some Sparkling Clear Sequins!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder and added some Shadows using Copic Markers!! 
I hope you LOVE it as much as I do!!?? 
BRING on the Spring and Summer Days!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:

A MONTH LONG SPECIAL 
 BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS 
GET ONE FREE!!  
(This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts Dies) 
  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on the Paper Sweeties Website during Checkout!!
There's NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE - 
You'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you Buy!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and all Weekend!! 
I APPRECIATE it MORE than you know!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)