Sunday, March 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties March 2021 Featured Products Inspiration Day #2!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties March 2021 Featured Products Inspiration!! 
I wanted to create another Shaker Card today using SEVERAL Sets, but one of my FAVORITE add on Sets is the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set, along with the coordinating Sweeties Pets SWEET CUTS!! 
Here's my Card for today!! 
I've used the SWEET Emma Stamp Set and the coordinating Emma Die Set to create my Doll!! 
SQUEAL!! Isn't she just the SWEETEST!!??
 Then I dressed her in the Outfit!! I used some Gingham Patterned Paper and a plain Pink Cardstock to layer the outfit together!! I LOVE the dimension it gives to her outfit!! The Shirt and Shoes were stamped from the Life is a Picnic Stamp Set and the Jumper is from the Sweetie Pie Stamp Set!! I colored everything with Copic Markers!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Puppy from the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set and used the coordinating Dies to Cut her out!! Copic Markers were used to Color her in!! The Bicycle was stamped and embossed onto my Card front from the Hugs and Kisses Stamp Set and Colored with Copic Markers!! I also added some Hearts and Circles; Stamping and Embossing them with WoW Bright White Embossing Powder on the Card front of the card from the Be Happy Stamp Set!! I LOVE being able to combine several sets together to create my own scene!!

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:

A MONTH LONG SPECIAL 
 BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS 
GET ONE FREE!!  
(This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts Dies) 
  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on the Paper Sweeties Website during Checkout!!
There's NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE - 
You'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you Buy!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and come back tomorrow for another FUN Project!!  
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)