Saturday, March 13, 2021

Paper Sweeties March 2021 Featured Products Inspiration Day #1!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 1 of the 
Paper Sweeties March 2021 
Featured Products Inspiration Day 1!! 
I wanted to create a Shaker Card for today using SEVERAL of my FAVORITE Sets!! I'm SO READY for SPRING and this card just makes me SMILE!!  I've used the Kindness Matters Stamp Set and the coordinating Kindness Matters Sweet Cuts Die Set along with the Madison Stamp Set and coordinating Madison Sweet Cuts Die Set and the With Love Sweet Cuts Die for my Card today!!!! 
Here's my Card for today!!
I started by Die Cutting the With Love Sweet Cuts Die for the Window of my Shaker Card!! I placed the Acetate for my Window and then over laid the Scalloped Heart!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Images and Colored them with Copic Markers!! I Paper Pieced the Outfit and the Purse for the Paper Doll using Plaid Lawn Fawn Paper!! I added some Nuvo Drops to the center of the Flowers for some dimension and shine!! 

I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto the Card Front and then added the Paper Doll and Purse!! 
LOVE how it turned out!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
A MONTH LONG SPECIAL 
 BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS 
GET ONE FREE!!  
(This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts Dies) 
  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on the Paper Sweeties Website during Checkout!!
There's NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE- 
You'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you Buy!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)