Saturday, February 13, 2021

Paper Sweeties February 2021 New Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It
HELLO!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the February 2021 New Release Sneak Peeks!! I LOVE the NEW Products for this month as they're so VERSITILE!! 
Here's a LOOK at the NEW 
1st Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit !!


I've created a SWEET Gift Tag for today using the NEW Sweet Mini: Celebrate Stamp Set & Sweet Mini Duo: Celebrate Die Set along with the For You Die Set!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Cupcake Image using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to color in the Image!! 
I used Cupcake: RV00, R81, R83 & R85    
Wrapper: C00, C1, C3 & C5
Then I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Dies!! 
I applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the Background of the For You Stitched Tag and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and used Foam Tape to POP up the Cupcake Image!! I adhered a BEAUTIFUL Scrap Ribbon Bow to the Top of the Tag using some of the Cotton Candy Seam Binding Ribbon using Zotz Bling Adhesive Dots to adhere it to the Mini Clothes Pin!! 
For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

3 comments:

  1. Sweet for sure! I love the black & white buffalo plaid theme on this yummy birthday celebration tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love the black and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa: Would you mind telling me what patterned paper you used to cut the boxes? Thank you.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)