Friday, February 12, 2021

Sending my Love Heart Shaped Snowman Shaker Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Newton
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with this SWEET Heart Shaped Shaker Card!! Snow is in the forecast again ALL weekend, so it only seemed fitting to use one of my FAVORITES the NEW Snowman Roundabout Stamp Set!! SWOON!! This Images gives me ALL of the FEELS!! 
I Started by Stamping the NEW Snowman Roundabout Stamp Set onto a Piece of White Distress Watercolor Cardstock using my MISTI Stamping Tool and Versa Fina Black Onyx!! Then I applied some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I heat set it using my WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!!

Then I Die Cut the Image out using a Circle Die!! Next I Die Cut the NEW Heart Frames Die from some White Distress Water Color Paper to create a Scalloped Heart Frame!! I Colored the Images using Copic Markers: Turquoise: BG10, BG45 & BG49   Green: G00, G13 & G19  Red: R14, R37 & R39   Pink: RV00, R81 & R34   Purple: V01, V15 & V06   Black: C3, C5 & C8   Yellow: Y00, Y15 & YR23   Brown: E43, E49    Orange: YR00 & YR18   Shadows: C2
New I Die Cut my Card Panel and then used the NEW Heart Frames Die to Die Cut the Heart Window into the Card Panel!! I wanted to help make the Heart Shaker Window POP!! So I inked around the Window with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I adhered some Clear Acetate to the Heart Window using some Double Sided Adhesive!! Then I adhered some Foam Tape to the back of the Card Panel and filled the Window with some Trinity Stamps Clay Hearts and Snowflakes along with some Mini Iridescent Heart Confetti!! I backed it with the NEW Snowman Roundabout Stamp Set!! I adhered the Scalloped Heart Frame over the top of the Shaker Window lining up the Heart openings and I LOVE the way that it turned out!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the "Sending my LOVE" sentiment form the NEW Heartfelt Love Stamp Set!! Then used Copic Markers to color in the LOVE using RV00, R81 & R34!! 
Then I Die Cut a Pink Polka Dot Patterned Paper from the Frames & Flags Die Set and adhered the Card Panel to the Frame!! I wanted to create a coordinating Envelop, so I Started with a TE Strawberry Milkshake A2 Envelope and then I Stamped with some TE Sugar Cube Ink using the NEW Snowman Roundabout Stamp Set and my MISTI Stamping Tool in order to cover the entire Envelope Flap!! I LOVE how it coordinates with the Card and makes such a SWEET Set to send to someone SPECIAL!! 
So there you have it, I hope I've INSPIRED you on a NEW way to use your FAVORITE Roundabout Stamp Sets and the NEW Heart Frames Die!! Hope you can STAY WARM this Weekend!! With Snow in the forecast and -25 degree temps I think my Craft Room is going to be CALLING me this weekend!!?? 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

I'm also Linking Up: 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES 
LARISSA   ⛄

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love how you used the snowman roundabout in the heart, and that you made it shaker! Thank you so much for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)