Sunday, February 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties February Release Party 2021!!

Pin It
HELLO!!

I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the February 2021 New Release Party!! I LOVE the NEW Products for this month as they're so VERSITILE!! 
Here's a LOOK at the NEW 
1st Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit !!


Today I'm sharing a CAS Card I've made using the NEW Sets!! I LOVE Cupcakes!! Probably my FAVORITE Dessert and this SWEET Cupcake Image is PERFECT for the Focal on this Card!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Cupcake Image using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to color in the Image!! 
I used Cupcake: V00, V01, V15 & V06    
Wrapper: C00, C1, C3 & C5
Then I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Dies!! 
I applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the Background of the Card Panel and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!! I Die Cut a Circle Scallop Frame Die from some Doodlebug Lavender Plaid Patterned Paper and used Foam Tape to POP up the Cupcake Image onto the center of the Circle!!
For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)