Thursday, January 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #2!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #2!! 
Today I've made a Teacher Gratitude Card!!  
This year MORE than any other I feel that our AMAZING Teacher's NEED to be Thanks and Celebrated for ALL that they are doing in these trying times!!  
Here's what I've created for today!!

**********
I wanted to Showcase the Planner Series Sets as they are ALL on SALE and are FULL of some AMAZING and VERSATILE Images!! In fact, SEVERAL of the Planner Sets include some of my MOST used Images!! Once these Planner Series Set are GONE, they're GONE FOREVER!! So if you see anything you like you better SNAG them up!! ðŸ˜‰ 
I Stared by Stamping the Background Panel using the Ruler Image from the I'm So Proud of You Stamp Set with some TE Sea Salt Ink!! Next I Die Cut 4 of the Smallest Square Scalloped  Frames from some Black Cardstock and spaced them equally on the top part of the Card Panel!! 
I wanted to add some Distress Oxide Ink to the inside of the Frames to make them POP!! I used and Ink Dauber and applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I then added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some extra Texture!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Apple Images from the Planner Series All Occasion Stamp Set!! I inked with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and then Embossed with WoW Embossing Powder in Clear Gloss!! Then I colored them in with Copic Markers!! 

I used:
Apple: R14, R37 & R39   Leaf: YG03 & YG17  

I wanted to add another Black Cardstock Square Scalloped Frame to help build up the Frames for some more Dimension, so I Die Cut 4 more frames and adhered them to the other Frames!! 
I added a White Gel Pen Highlight and then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!! 
I wanted to add some Sparkle so I masked off the BEST Word and Embossed with some WoW Red Glitz Embossing Powder!! I Embossed the rest of the Sentiment with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
LOVE the way it turned out and hope I've given you some Ideas on ways to create some SWEET Teacher Cards to show your Appreciation for ALL that they do!!  

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)