Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Paper Sweeties January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #1!!

Pin It

HELLO!!

I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #1!! Valentine's Day is closing in FAST and I wanted to share a SWEET Teacher Valentine's Card!! 
This year MORE than any other I feel that our AMAZING Teacher's NEED to be CELEBRATED!! 
Here's my Project for today!!
I Started by Die Cutting the Scalloped Doily Heart from the With Love Die Set from some Red Cardstock!! Then I Die Cut it again form some White Cardstock for the center of the Heart!! I wanted to Stamp the Sentiment from the I'm So Proud of you Stamp Set!! I used Purple Tape to Tape off the "BEST" part of the Sentiment and embossed it with some WoW Red Glitz Embossing Powder!! 

I stamped and Embossed the Images also from the I'm So Proud of you Stamp Set!! I used Copic Markers to color them in and then added Glitter Pen and White Gel Pen to the Images to help make them POP!!
I layered them altogether onto the Heart and then Stamped and Embossed the Apple Image from the Planner Series: All Occasion Stamp Set!! I Colored it in with Copic Markers and then used the coordinating Die to Die Cut the Apple Image!! Then added it to my Card to finish it all off!! 

LOVE the way it turned out and hope I've given you some Ideas on ways to create some SWEET Teacher Cards for some of those Gifts you may need to give!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the way you've used the ruler and pencil to mimic the bottom of the heart!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)