Thursday, December 31, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release ~ Pop Fizz Clink Stamps & Champagne Flute Dies!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here for Day #1 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release!! All of the NEW Products are available NOW in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Shop!! 
Today we're showcasing the NEW Pop Fizz Clink Stamp Set and Champagne Flute Dies!! I LOVE these Sets and ALL of the Possibilities!! Here's a look at the NEW Sets!!  

So FUN right!!?? 
Here's what I've created for today!!

LOVE using Therm O Web Deco Foils on my Cards!! Especially for Special Occasion Cards!! Have you ever tried Foiling over your Stamped and Embossed Images!!??
Today I'm showing how you can add Deco Foils to your Stamped Images for a very Elegant Design!!
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Champagne Flute Image from the NEW Pop Fizz Clink Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossing with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I heat set it and then let it cool!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color in the Image!! I was going for a Light Champagne Color!! 
 I used Champagne: Y11 & Y21   Flute Glass: BG00, BG10
Then I Cut a Piece of Therm O Web Deco Foil in Champagne large enough to cover the Image and Ran it through my Laminating Machine on the #1 Setting!! You don't want it too hot when doing this Technique or it will distort the Image some!! Sometimes that's the look you want, but that wasn't the look I was going for on this Card!! 
SWOON!! I LOVE pulling back the Foil Sheet to reveal the Foiled Image!! It NEVER gets old!! PS Save that Negative Foil Piece as I'll be using it for another Card later in the weeks to come!! 😉 I LOVE being able to use ALL of the Foil so there's NO WASTE!! SQUEAL!! I can't wait to share it with you!! I Die Cut the Champagne Flute Image out using the coordinating NEW Champagne Flute Dies!! 
To create my Card Panel I Die Cut the Stitched Rectangle and then Inked the Background with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I wanted to add some Text to the Background so I Stamped the Words "Fizz, Pop & Clink" using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink!! It's Subtle, but that's the look I was going for!! In real Life it really adds a neat touch to the Background!! 

I added some Water Splatters and then heat set it!! Then I took the 
NEW Bubbly Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray on the back to help keep it in place!! Then I adhered it over the Inked Background and applied more of the Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I wanted a random design so I didn't cover the entire Stencil!! Just concentrated on the right hand side of the Card Panel!! 
I wanted to add some more Champagne Deco Foil to my Card, but didn't want it to take away from the Main Focal Image!! So I took the Deco Foil Adhesive Pen and pressed down the Tip of the Pen onto a Plastic Lid repeatedly until I got enough of the Adhesive out in order to Splatter onto my Card Panel with a Paint Brush!! I let it Dry completely!! 
Once it was Dry I took the Negative Foil Piece and rubbed it over the Splatters of Deco Foil Adhesive on my Card Panel!! SWOON!! I LOVE not on the extra touch of Shine, but the adhesive also dries with some Dimension, so it adds a FUN dimension to the Card too!! To finish the Card Panel I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and I LOVE how it turned out!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the "Cheers" sentiment with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed it with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I Fussy Cut around the Sentiment!! I Adhered the Champagne Flute to my Card Panel with some Foam Tape and then I adhered the Sentiment also with Foam Tape just on the ends of the Sentiment to keep it the same dimension as the Champagne Flute!! I added a Few TE Gold Pearls to finish off the Design!!  
LOVE the way it turned out and I hope it gives you some Ideas on ways to use the NEW Sets!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow for a look at the NEW Salty Stamp Set & Margarita Glass Die Set!! 

If you feel like Shopping please use my CODE: LARISSASENTME for 15% off your Order!! 

Have a FABULOUS New Year's Eve!! 
Stay Safe and Healthy!! 
 Wishing you many BLESSINGS in 2021!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   🍷

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun, what a terrific card! Those are pretty scissors too. Happy New Year, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)