Friday, January 1, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release ~ Salty Stamps & Margarita Glass Die Set!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

HAPPY New Year!! 
I'm here for Day #2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release!! All of the NEW Products are available NOW in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Shop!! 
Today we're showcasing the NEW Salty Stamp Set & Margarita Glass Die Set!! I LOVE these Sets and ALL of the Possibilities!! Here's a look at the NEW Sets!! 

SUPER FUN Right!!?? I LOVE the Sentiments that are PERFECT for either the Outside or the Inside of your Cards!! Here's what I've created for today!!

I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Margarita Glass Image from the NEW Salty Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Clear Gloss!! 

I personally LOVE me a Blended Strawberry Margarita so that was the Look I was going for!! I Colored the Image with Copic Markers!! Margarita Glass: C00, C1 & C3   Blended Margarita: R000, R00, R11 & R32   Lime: G20, YG11 & YG17
Then I used the NEW Margarita Glass Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! 

For my Background I Inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and just behind where the Margarita Glass was going to go!! I added some Water Splatters and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!! Then I Masked off the Table with some Therm O Web Purple Tape and Inked with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the "Cheers" Sentiment from the NEW Pop Fizz Clink Stamp Set that was showcased yesterday here!! 
I wanted to add some Sparkle to my Card, so I added some SSS Unicorn Confetti Glitter after I applied some Therm O Web Ultra Bond Adhesive to each of the Sugar Cubes on the Edges of the Margarita Glass!! I LOVE the FUN and SPARKLE touch it adds to the Blended Strawberry Margarita Image!! 
I set it aside to dry and then I added some Tonic Studios Opal Quartz Shimmer Pen Splatters to the Background of the Card Panel!! I LOVE the Iridescent Shimmer and it coordinates well with the Iridescent Shimmer of the SSS Unicorn Confetti Glitter I added to the Sugar Cubes on the Edge of the Glass!! 
A few PPP Iridescent Jewels finishes off the Design of the Card Panel!! 

For the Inside of the Card I Inked with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! Then used my Static Tool to remove any Static and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the NEW Salty Stamps Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
Then to coordinate with the Front of the Card I added both Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and Opal Quartz Shimmer Pen Splatters!! I LOVE the way it finishes off the Card and that it coordinates with the front of the Card Panel!! I paired it with a Taylored Expressions Salt Water Taffy Envelope and its ready to send to a Dear Friend for her Birthday!! 

LOVE the way it turned out and I hope it gives you some Ideas on ways to use the NEW Sets!! 
If you feel like Shopping please use my CODE: LARISSASENTME for 15% off your Order!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow for a look at the NEW Chunky Chevron Stencil & Bubbly Stencil!! 

Have a FABULOUS New Years Day!! 
Stay Safe and Healthy!! 
Wishing you many BLESSINGS in 2021!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 🍹

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)