Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties July Look Back Inspiration Day 3!!

Pin It


HELLO!!

I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the July Look Back Inspiration Day 3!! Today I'm using the Beach Therapy Stamp Set and the coordinating Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I've been really ENJOYING the process of making CAS Style Cards lately and I really LOVE the way this one turned out!! I think this Card could be used for SO MANY Occasions just by changing out the Sentiment!!
I Started by Die Cutting a TE Toffee Cardstock Panel and then I Die Cut a Circle Window out of a Piece of Scrap Paper and used it for a Stencil to Stencil the Sun using some TE Sugar Cube Ink!! I then removed the Stencil and added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! I wanted the Water to be defined so I added some White Stitching with my Sewing Machine and I really LOVE the added dimension and texture the stitching adds!!  


I Stamped and Embossed the Ship Image and Colored it with Copic Markers!! I used  Ship:             Sails:            
Heart and Flags:   R00, R02 & R22  I Die Cut the Image out and then I added some White Gel Pen Details!! I also added some Glitter Pen to the Heart and Flags and then coated them with some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some Shine and Dimension!! I added the Ship to the Card Panel using some Foam Tape just behind the Sails and then Glued the Ship to the Card Panel after I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!! I Stamped the Sentiment from the Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set in Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with some WoW Neutral Ultra Shimmer Glitter Powder!! I LOVE the touch of Sparkle and it ties the POPS of Coral together!! This Card could be used for a Welcome Baby Card, a Congrats Card, a Graduation Card a Birthday Card and SO MANY other Occasions just by changing the Sentiment!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’—

2 comments:

  1. This card is great! I like the rustic look, perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this!! What a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)