Friday, July 24, 2020

I like you Cat-itude w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Newton
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
HAPPY Friday!! Who's ready for the Weekend!!?? I am, it's Fair Weekend so we have LOTS going on and I'm bracing myself for just 3 more weeks of FUN with my boys before School starts!! I'm really NOT ready!! 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing a really NEAT Technique I call Negative Stenciling!! I came up with it after wanting to use the Negative pieces after I Deco Foil Flock a project!! 
I Like Your Cat-itude by Larissa Heskett created for Newton's Nook Designs using the Meow Stencil, Frames & Flags Die Set, Cat-itude Stamp Set and Frames Squared Die Set along with Therm O Web Deco Foil, Deco Foil Flock and Transfer Gel Duo!! #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #meowstencil #catitude #thermoweb #decofoil #decofoilflock
Here's the Card I've created for today!! I had a Negative piece of White Latte Deco Foil Flock that I had left over after creating another Card!! I didn't want to wast the entire sheet of Deco Foil Flock, so I decided to try and Stencil over the Negative space and these are the results!! SWOON!! It's hard to see in the photos, but the Negative Stenciled design is Inlaid into the Deco Foil Flock Sheet!! In real life it looks so AWESOME and I'm sure the recipients will look at it and WONDER!!?? How did they do that!!?? 
I Like Your Cat-itude by Larissa Heskett created for Newton's Nook Designs using the Meow Stencil, Frames & Flags Die Set, Cat-itude Stamp Set and Frames Squared Die Set along with Therm O Web Deco Foil, Deco Foil Flock and Transfer Gel Duo!! #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #meowstencil #catitude #thermoweb #decofoil #decofoilflock
First step is to spray the back of your Meow Stencil with some Pixie Spray!! Then place it over the Negative Deco Foil Flock Sheet lining up the Stenciled Design!! Then Stencil over the Design with some Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo using a Stencil Pal!! Remove the Stencil and set the panel aside to dry!! Once completely Dry I used the Rainbow Shattered Glass Deco Foil Sheets to Foil over the Stenciled Design!! I removed the Deco Foil Film and this is the AMAZING Result!! I just LOVE how AWESOME it looks!! 
I Like Your Cat-itude by Larissa Heskett created for Newton's Nook Designs using the Meow Stencil, Frames & Flags Die Set, Cat-itude Stamp Set and Frames Squared Die Set along with Therm O Web Deco Foil, Deco Foil Flock and Transfer Gel Duo!! #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #meowstencil #catitude #thermoweb #decofoil #decofoilflock
I Die Cut the Panel and then added the Frames and Flags Scalloped Die Cut Frame from some Black Cardstock!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Cat-itude Stamp Set!! Onto a Circle Cut from the Frames Squared Die Set and backed it with a Black Cardstock Circle then I added a Mini Clay Heart to finish off the Design!! I really hope you'll give this Technique a try!! The final results are HARD to to BEAT!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Weekend!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)