Thursday, April 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties April 2020 Release Rewind!!

Pin It
HELLO!!
I'm here to share the Paper Sweeties April 2020 Release Rewind!! I've used the NEW Sweet Mini Duo: Just a Note Stamp Set and the Sweet Mini Duo: Have a Happy Day Set!! 
Here's a look at the NEW Sets!! 

These Sets are part of the Sweet Kits Quarterly CLUB … read all about member benefits HERE!! Here's a snapshot of the FUN Goodies contained in this months quarter’s kit:

 I created two Cards using the Embossing Folder that comes in the Kit along with the Images!! After Embossing the Bicycle onto my Card Panel I then inked over the top with an Ink Dauber to color the Embossed Bicycle!! I wanted it to be light so that the Stamped Images would POP!! 
I added some Black Soot Paint Splatters and the Sentiments where Stamped onto Black Cardstock with Versa Marks Ink and WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the contrast and think this design would be PERFECT for ANY Occasion just by changing the sentiment!! 

If you’re not interested in the AWESOME Kits, at this time you can find the sets created exclusively for the quarter kits in the Sweet Minis category on our website … WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  These sets are created for the kits and will NOT be restocked after they sell out!!
 Please continue to hop along and visit our talented Design Team Contributors’ blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES 
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)