Monday, April 20, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps April Release 2020 ~ Jacks Stencil and Jacks Chipboard!!

Pin It
HELLO!! 

Here's a look at the NEW Products!!
Here's a Look at the Card I created using ALL of the NEW Products together!! 
I Started by Spraying the Back Side of the NEW Jacks Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! Then I adhered it to the Card Panel and applied some Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo with the Stencil Pal!! I removed the Stencil and washed the Stencil and Stencil Pal!! Then I set it aside to dry completely!! Once it was dry I Cut a piece of Deco Foil Rainbow Shattered Glass Foil and placed it over the Stenciled Panel with the Color side facing up and ran it through my Die Cutting Machine!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE that you can now Foil without a Laminating Machine!! 
Next I Die Cut a Stitched Circle from white Cardstock and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Celebrate Stamp Set!! Then I added it to the Card Panel with some Gina K Designs Foam Tape!! I wanted to add some of the NEW Jacks Chipboard, but I wanted to add some Color so I added some Nuvo Glitter Drops and then adhered them to the Circle Sentiment Layer!! 
I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! 


Plus get entered to WIN the ENTIRE NEW Release worth over $80.00!! Good Luck!! 
Would you like to win the entire release!!?? Click HERE to visit the Spread Joy Not Germs Blog Hop post and follow the steps to get yourself entred!! You have until midnight April 24th to enter and the winner will be announced on April 26th!! While you're there you might want to hop along as there is OVER 50 Prizes to be WON!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us tomorrow for a Look at the NEW Coffee'isms and the By the Beans Stencil!! Don't forget to Leave a Comment on the CAS-ual Friday Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN to ENTIRE Release!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖

1 comment:

  1. I loved playing jacks when I was a little girl! This is FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)