Monday, March 16, 2020

The NEW Therm O Web & Rina K Designs Release Blog Hop!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm here today to share the NEW and AMAZING Therm O Web and Rina K Designs Release!! 
You should have come from Katrina Hunts Blog!! 
I've made several Projects to showcase today and I just can't wait to share the with you!! I just KNOW you're going to LOVE it ALL as much as I do!! 
SQUEAL!! I'm SO EXCITED for you to see what I've made, so let's get to it!!
I've made a Trio of Projects!! Two Cards and a Gift Bag!! I LOVE making coordinating Cards and Bags for those Special Gifts I need to give!! I just LOVE the NEW Rina K Designs Sending Sunshine and Sweet Stuff Stamp-n-Stencil Sets!! The Images are so HAPPY and the sentiments are so versatile!! The coordinating Stencils make it EASY to add the details with whatever medium you want to use!! I've used the NEW Glitz Glitter Gels in both Gina K Designs Iridescent Color and the NEW Rina K Designs Hello Yellow!! SWOON!! If you haven't tried the Glitz Glitter Gels they're a MUST try/have!! I LOVE to use Glitter on my Projects, but these are the Glitter without and of the Mess!! 
I like creating Scenes with my Images!! The NEW Sending Sunshine Set makes it EASY!! I started by Stenciling the bottom 2/3 of the Card with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I Stamped some of the Leaves from the Set onto the Card Base and then Stamped the other Leaves from the Set and Die Cut them out using the coordinating Dies!! I Stamped and Stenciled the Hibiscus Flowers and Pineapple Images and then added everything with Gina K Designs Foam Tape!! Some Iridescent Jewels finish off the Design!!

Here's a Close up of all of the Details!! I like to Stamp and Emboss my Sentiments to help make them POP!! I used Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I also added Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some texture!! 
I kept the Design Similar!! I just used the Hibiscus Flowers for the Scene and used a combination of both Stamped and Die Cut Leaves to help build the Design!! I LOVE the BOLD Colors of the Rina K Designs Electro Pop Potent Purple Ink and then I used Seedless Preserves Distress Ink for the Shading using an Ink Dauber and my MISTI Stamping Tool!! It makes a HUGE different in the dimension of the the Flowers!! 
Another look at a Close Up for all of the Details!! Again Stamping and Embossing the Sentiment and adding the Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!! 
For the Gift Bag I used a similar Design Layout, just on a smaller scale!! I LOVE the White Wash Woodgrain Patterned Paper that I used for the Gift Bag itself using the Mama Elephant Gift Bag Die!! I think it makes if feel Summery and Beachy!!?? Makes me SO READY for Summer!! 
 
Another Close Up for all of the Details!! 
You're Next Stop is: Audrey Pettit Designs Blog

For a complete Photo Step Out of how I create these Projects, please visit the Therm O Web Blog here: 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! We're giving away 2 $50.00 GC to Shop in the Therm O Web Store!! All you need to do is Hop along with us and Leave a comment!! Two Winners will be Chosen!! You'll have until Sunday March 22nd @ 11:59 pm CST to leave a comment!! 
The Winners will be posted March 24th by 1:00 pm CST!! GOOD LUCK and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

21 comments:

  1. Your cards and bag are lovely! I like how dimensional they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the spines on the pineapple has
    so much dimension. Cute projects.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending sunshine is an amazing set! You used it in so many different ways! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just adore the tropical look of the flowers and pineapple. LOVE THESE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tropical themed cards! I've always loved pineapples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like everything you has created but the flowers are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these bright neon colors!! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning cards - LOVE the colors on your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the pineapple and the flowers what fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing projects Larissa! I love your gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ready for summer too! Your cards with the tropical feel really make me want to run along a sandy beach and eat pineapple! You're so creative.
    duchick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mix of the flowers Nd the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cards are great make me want to jump up and do the hula they are fun so vibrant thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous cards! Love the colors ...
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a fabulous set of cards!! Love them all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this stamp set your cards are beautiful this will have to be the first set i get.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what amazing project designs! Beautiful and festive, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)