Monday, March 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind 2020!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 

I'm here for the Paper Sweeties March Release Party!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Sets for this Month!! I've used the NEW Sorry Stamp Set and the coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts Die Set for my Card today!!  

Here's a look at the NEW Sets!! 


 I wanted to make a BOLD and BRIGHT Card for today!! Plus, today is also the RELEASE of the NEW Therm O Web and Rina K Designs Electro Pop Collection and I wanted to use the NEW Neon Flock Sheets to create some FUZZY Band-aids!! SWOON!! I LOVE the way they turned out and the addition of the Neon Glitter Glitz Gel Hearts on the Band-aids make this Card even more FUN!! Who doesn't LOVE some Sparkle!! I Stamped and Embossed the Background using the Large Sorry Stamp with Vera Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed them with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I Then Stamped the Hello Yellow, Screaming Green and Poppin' Pink Flock Sheets!! I Fussy Cut them out and then adhered them to the Die Cut Band-aids cut from some White Cardstock!! I LOVE the Border!! I Stamped the Heart Image from the Life Begins After Coffee Stamp Set and then used the  Hello Yellow, Screaming Green and Poppin' Pink Glitz Glitter Gels to fill them in using an Old Paint Brush!! I set them aside to dry!! 
I Die Cut the Circle Scallop Frames Die from some Patterned Paper and then Die Cut a Black and White Circle for the center!! I Inked the Center of the White Cardstock Circle with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I then adhered the Band-aids and adhered the Scalloped Circle to the center of the card using some Foam Tape!! I Stamped and Embossed the sentiment onto a Banner Die Cut from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts Die Set using some Versa Mark Ink and WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! I adhered it to the Card using Foam Tape!! A Few Nuvo Drops in coordinating Neon Colors finishes off the Card!! 

For more AMAZING Inspiration please make sure to stop by the other DT Blogs!! 
Maria Patrick

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)