Sunday, March 15, 2020

Paper Smooches March Challenge ~ Animals Theme!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 


Today starts the NEW Paper Smooches March Challenge!! Our challenges are a fun way to get you inspired!! This months theme is ANIMALS!!
Challenge deadline: March 28th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST
Winners will be posted on March 29/30. 
Next challenge begins April 1st. 

Here are the rules: 
  1. Create a NEW project (card, tag, layout, journaling page, etc).
  2. You must use at least one Paper Smooches stamps/dies or free digital images- please link to our website: http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com
  3. Post your project on your blog/social media platform and submit a direct link to your post/image using our linking system. 
  4. Please display our banner on your blog post (right click on the banner and save to your computer. If you have any trouble, I am happy to email the image to you, savannahland2 at comcast dot net)
  5. All skill levels are welcome!!! 
  6. You can enter as many times as you like! 
  7. One winner will win a prize pack (pictured below)
  8. One winner will receive a $25 Paper Smooches gift certificate.
  9. One winner will receive a $5 Paper Smooches gift certificate.

 SWOON!! I KNOW I'm not alone when I say that the Paper Smooches Animal Images are among some of my FAVORITES out there, so when I saw the NEW Challenge Theme I have to admit the HARDEST decision was choosing what Image to use!! lol!! I decided to go with the SWEET Bird from the NEW Happy Hellos Stamp Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image and then used Copic Markers to Color the Image!! I then used the coordinating Happy Hellos Icons Dies to Die Cut the Image out!! I wanted to make a Base of Leaves for the Image to rest so after looking through my stash I decided on using the Leaf Sprig Images from the Natural Beauties Stamp Set!! These sets are the PERFECT complements to one another!! After Stamping and Embossing the Images (I used the two different Leaf Sprig Images and the Little Bird Image) I colored them in with Copic Markers and then used the coordinating Natural Beauties Icons Dies to Die Cut them out!! 
I wanted to Dress the Bird up alittle so I Die Cut the Bow Die from some Patterned Paper and then added a Jewel to the center for some Sparkle!! I also wanted to finish the Sentiment so I Die Cut the Gift Tags 3 Die and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using some WoW Embossing Powders in both Clear Gloss and Red Glitz!! I LOVE the touch of Sparkle and Shine!! I also Die Cut some of the from the same set from some Cardstock that I coated with the same Red Glitz Embossing Powder and added them around the Image!! A Burlap Twine Bow finishes off the Tag, and some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew were added to the Beak and white Gel Pen Details for some Highlights!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I CAN'T wait to see what you create for the Challenge!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how fun is this! Love your colors too Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)