Sunday, March 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties March Release Party 2020!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 

I'm here for the Paper Sweeties March Release Party!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Sets for this Month!! I've used the NEW Sorry Stamp Set and the coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts Die Set for my Tag today!! 

Here's a look at the NEW Sets!! 
  I used the For You Stitched Tag Sweet Cuts Die and Stamped the NEW Sorry Sentiment using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and then Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I wanted to layer the NEW Sorry Sweet Cuts Sentiment over the top to create a Shadowed effect!! So I Inked some Cardstock with some Versa Mark Embossing Ink and coated it with some WoW Rockin Red Embossing Powder!! Then I Die Cut the Sorry Word!! I adhered it to the Stamped and Embossed Sentiment with some liquid Adhesive!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Band-aid Image and then used Copic Markers to color it in!! I used the coordinating Dies to Die Cut it out and then I Stamped and Embossed the Your Sick sentiment and fussy cut around it to adhere it to the Tag at an angle to tie the Sentiment and Image together!! A Tulle and Watermelon Seam Binding Bow was added to the Tag to finish it off and then I adhered it to a Treat Box that I Die Cut and created from some Plaid Patterned Paper!! Not sure about you, but with all of the YUCK going on I'm thinking having lil' Tags/Boxes like this on hand will come in handy for a quick pick me up as we brace for the weeks/months ahead and dealing with the COVID-19 outbreak!!

For more AMAZING Inspiration please make sure to stop by the other DT Blogs!! 
Maria Patrick

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)