Friday, March 20, 2020

Newton's Nook Designs Retiring Products Feature Week Day 5!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 
I'm here with Newton's Nook Designs Retiring Products Feature Week Day 5 showcasing the Wedding Frills Stamp Set and the coordinating Wedding Frills Die Set!! 
Here's a look at these AMAZING Sets!! 
Wedding Frills Stamp Set ©2018 Newton's Nook Designs
Wedding Frills Die Set ©2018 Newton's Nook Designs
To the Happy Couple by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Wedding Frills Stamp Set, Wedding Frills Die Set and Frames and Flags Die Set #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #weddingfrills #weddingcards
I've created this BEAUTIFUL Boho Style Wedding Card and coordinating envelope!! I LOVE this set for the different ways you can use it!! So versatile and by simply mixing out the sentiments, you could use this for almost ANY occasion!! 
To the Happy Couple by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Wedding Frills Stamp Set, Wedding Frills Die Set and Frames and Flags Die Set #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #weddingfrills #weddingcards
I Stamped and Embossed the Images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I then Colored the Images in using Copic Markers!! 
(Pink Flowers: RV00, RV02, RV13 & RV17  Orange Flowers: YR00, YR68 & YR18  Yellow Flowers: Y11, Y15 & YR23  V00, V04 &V17  Greenery: YG11, YG13 & YG17) 
Then I Die Cut the images out using the coordinating Dies!! 
To the Happy Couple by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Wedding Frills Stamp Set, Wedding Frills Die Set and Frames and Flags Die Set #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #weddingfrills #weddingcards
Next I created my Card Panel Die Cutting the Stitched Rectangle and the NND Frames and Flags Scalloped Frame Die from some Kraft Cardstock!! I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the Card Panel and then added some Water Splatters and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some texture!! I set it aside to Dry and worked on the finishing touches to the Flowers!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Neutral Shimmer Embossing Powder!! 
I added Sunshine Nuvo Glitter Drops to the Center of the Flowers and the Doily and set them aside to Dry!! Once they were Dry I layered the Images together to create my Design adding Foam Tape to the back of some of the Images for some dimension!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! For the coordinating Envelope I added the Same Doily Image, only I used the different Copic Colors to color the Doily and then I added some Nuvo Glitter Drops for some Sparkle and Dimension!! I Stamped and Embossed a different sentiment using some Vers Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Neutral Shimmer Embossing Powder!! 

I hope I've inspired you today!! Don't forget to check out the NND Retiring Product Sale to get those Products you may have been wanting!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)