Saturday, March 21, 2020

CAS-ual Friday's and Crafting of Hue Special w/ Critter Inspiration!!

Pin It

Image may contain: text

HELLO!! 
I'm here today with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Crafting of Hue for a Critter Inspiration Special!! I've created a SWEET Spring Birthday Card for today sing the Somebunny Stamp Set, Bunny Fri-Dies, Pretty Posies Stamp Set and the Posies Fri-Dies!! Let's get to it!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing my Images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I then Colored everything In with Copic Markers!! Normally, I would have colored my Flowers alittle Lighter, but I wanted them to be BOLD for this Card!! So I colored them BRIGHT and FULL of Color!! (Orange Flowers: YR02, YR18 and YR68  Yellow Flowers: Y11, Y15 and YR23  Pink Flowers & Balloon: RV00, RV02, RV13 & RV17  Greenery: YG03, YG17 & G05  Bunny: C0, C2 & C5   Cheeks and Inside of Ears: RV00)  
Once colored, I used the Coordinating Dies to Die Cut everything Out!! Then I added some Nuvo Drops in Walnut Crystal to the center of the Flowers!! I set them aside to Dry and once Dry I added some White Gel Pen Highlights!! I really think these small detail really add ALOT to the Images!!  
For my Background I Inked the Card Panel with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink added Water Splatters and then added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! I LOVE how BRIGHT it is so that the Bunny really POPS!! 
I then adhered everything to create my Scene using some Foam Tapes in areas!! Then I added a Few Iridescent Jewels!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and Cut it Down backing it with a Small Black Border and adhering it to the top of the Flowers!! I also added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to help make it blend in and PoP!! I also added some Clear Glitter Pen to the Flowers and Balloon Images and then I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Balloon to make it Shiny!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and don't forget to HOP along and be INSPIRED by all of the other Design Team Creations!! Also if you shop the SALE be SURE to use my DISCOUNT CODE: LARISSASENTME to save an EXTRA 15% off you order!! That's a 35% Discount altogether on EVRYTHING!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 
Time to go SHOPPING!! 
I hope you have a SAFE and HEALTHY Weekend!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that sweet bunny! This is a delightful card Larissa. Bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)