Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Anything Cold Challenge with Paper Smooches!!

Pin It


HELLO!!
Welcome to the FIRST NEW Challenge of the New Year with Paper Smooches!! I'm SO EXCITED to be one of the Paper Smooches Challenge Design Team Members and the first Challenge is "ANYTHING COLD"!! 
 I started by Stamping and Embossing the SWEET Penguin, Bird ant Snow Hat Images from the Chilly Chums Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to color them in!! (Penguin: N2, N4, R00, YR00, YR02 & YR68   Hat: V0, V15 & V09  Bird: G00, G02, R00, YR00 & YR68)
I Die Cut Snowflakes using the Snowflakes Dies!! The Lager Snowfake was Die Cut from some Pearlized Vellum and the Small Snowflakes were Die Cut from some Glitter Cardstock!! I wanted to create a Background so I Die Cut a Circle and used the Negative for a Stencil and Inked with both Broken China and Weathered Wood Distress Oxide Inks!! I also used and Ink Dauber to Ink behind where the Layered Snowflakes would go to help make them POP against the White Background!! It also helps with creating the Visual Triangle!!
 I added some Water Splatters and some Picket Fence Distress Paint for even more Texture and to help with the Snowy feel!! Then I Die Cut the Warn Wishes Die 4 times from White Cardstock and once from the same Glitter Cardstock and layered them altogether!! I used Zots Adhesive Dots to adhere the Snowflakes and added some Studio Katia Iridescent Gems to the center of each Snowflake!! Then I adhered the Penguin and Bird with some 3D Foam Squares and the Warm Wishes with some Liquid Glue!! I added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew to the Beaks and Feet and some Blizzard Glitter Drops to the Hat Brim and Pom Pom!! White Gel  pen was added to the cheeks and Black Glaze pen was added for the Eyes!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 
There will be TWO Prizes up for Grabs for the Challenge!! 
The Prize Package above will go to one LUCK Winner!! 
The Second Lucky Winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to spend in the Paper Smooches Store!! Either way you look at these are both AMAZING Prizes up fro Grabs so I hope you'll join in the FUN!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!! 
Challenge NOTE: With a New Year comes changes to our challenges... but in a good way!! We will be hosting 2 challenges a month- the first challenge will run from the 1st to the 14th; the second will be from the 15th to the 28th. This will be standard for each month- EASY to remember! Winners will be announced near and around the 16th and 30th/31st.

Challenge deadline: January 14th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST
Winners will be posted on January 16th. 
Next challenge begins January 15th. 

Here are the rules: 
  1. Create a NEW project (card, tag, layout, journaling page, etc).
  2. You must use at least one Paper Smooches stamps/dies or free digital images- please link to our website: http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com
  3. Post your project on your blog/social media platform and submit a direct link to your post/image using our linking system. 
  4. Please display our banner on your blog post (right click on the banner and save to your computer. If you have any trouble, I am happy to email the image to you, savannahland2 at comcast dot net)
  5. All skill levels are welcome!!! 
  6. You can enter as many times as you like!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS New Year's Day!! 

I'm also linking up:


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES 
LARISSA  💖

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)