Monday, October 21, 2019

Cupcake Challenge 481 Fall Theme w/Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 
I'm here to share the NEW Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #481 Fall Theme with Newton's Nook Designs as the Sponsor!!  Newton's Nook Designs is generously providing $25 gift code to our randomly chosen winner.
Here's the FUN Foiled background I created using the Deco Foil Transfer Gel and several different Deco Foils with the NND Falling Leaves Stencil!! I wanted to create more realistic Leaves so I decided to Cut up little pieces of the Foil and create a Pieced Foil look to my Background!!
 After running it through my Mink Machine this is how it looked!! BEAUTIFUL on it own, but I wanted some more texture and for it to look more like real leaves!!
 So I took some Fine Sand Paper and Sanded over top of the Leaves in tiny Circular motions!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it looks and will DEFINITELY be recreating this technique on other foiled Projects!!
For the Sentiment, I Stamped and Embossed the "Many Thanks" form the NND Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set onto a Flag Die Cut from the NND Frames & Flags Die Set and Embossed it with some Princess Gold Embossing Powder!! I Inked the Flag to match the colors in the background and then added some Die Cut Leaves using the Autumn Leaves Die Set and used the same Inks to Ink them!! I added them to the Card Panel using some 3D Foam Squares and then adhered the Sentiment Flag using some Gina K Designs Terrific Tape!! A Burlap Double Twine Bow and some Sequins and Gems were added using some Zots Bling Adhesive Dots!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us for this FUN Challenge!! 
I can't WAIT to see what you create!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So gorgeous! I love all the shiny colors together!
    Thanks for playing along with our images for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)