Thursday, May 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!! =)

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties 
May Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Hello Card for today using the *NEW* stamp set called "Basket Add On: Thinking of You" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Basket Add On: Thinking of You" Sweet Cuts Die Set which are now available in the Paper Sweeties Shop!! 
 Here's a look at the the NEW Sets this Month if you're just joining me today!! 
I wanted to create a SWEET Scene using the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts Die!! I Die Cut it from some of my NEW favorite Patterned Paper Collection "Gingham Farm" by My Mind's Eye!! SWOON!! I LOVE the ENTIRE Collection!! I die Cut 3 more Coffee Cup images form Black Cardstock and layered them all together to create a dimensional Cup!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Images form the NEW Basket Add On: Thinking of You Set and the Sweet Ladybug Image from the Cute as a Bug Stamp Set!! I Colored them all with Copic Markers!! 
(Flowers: R43, R46 & R89  Leaves: G40, G43, & G46   Ladybug: R43, R46, R89, N6, N4, N2, BG000, BG11   Sign: N2, E25 & E29) 

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint to ink up the background and then I Stamped and Embossed the "Hello" Sentiment onto the sign using some WoW Clear Glitter Embossing Powder!! Its a little touch, but in person it really adds alot to the SWEET Scene!!  I used a Woodgrain patterned Paper (also from the Gingham Farm Collection) for my Card Panel and added some White Gel Pen and Glitter Gel Pen Details to finish of the Design!! I LOVE the way it turned out and KNOW it'll bring a SMILE to someones Face!! 

For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Products!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)