Friday, January 5, 2018

Sweet Birthday Brew Card as Coffee Loving Cardmakers Guest Designer!!

Pin It
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Guest Designers
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!
SQUEAL!! I'm SO EXCITED to be GUEST Designing over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for January and February!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ENTIRE Team and look forward to sharing my Projects with you in hopes of Inspiring you to get CRAFTY!!
Today I'm sharing a SWEET Birthday Brew Card, using one of my FAVORITE Newton’s Nook Designs Cup of Cocoa  and the Coordinating "Cup of Cocoa" Die Set!!
I'm sharing a SNEAK PEEK from the NEW January Newton's Nook Designs Release!!
So I HOPE you'll join us January 15-19 as we showcase ALL of the New Products, sharing AMAZING Inspiration and have several chances for you to WIN!!
For MORE info about how I've made my Card today I hope you'll hope over to the
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and check it out!!
Leave me some LOVE too, if you want to make my WEEKEND!! ;)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  
 
 I'm also linking up
Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #316-#317

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New

(New Technique)


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Something New
(New Stencil)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 

4 comments:

  1. We are soooo happy to have you as our guest. LOVE your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guesting Larissa! Your card is delightful, Love the colors you chose and the little bits of gloss I see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coffee birthday card! Love the bright cups and the fun scalloped edge. Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Larissa,
    Happy New Year!
    Congratulations! You won one of my prize packs for the Seasons Givings Blog Hop. :)
    Can I get your mailing address, please, so I can mail it out to you? pennercl@mymts.net
    Thanks,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)