Saturday, January 13, 2018

Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites ~ Day 1!! =)

Pin It

 

HELLO!!
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the New Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites Day 1!!
So lets take a look at the FUN Products I chose to use for my Project today!!
This Set was Release last January and I still LOVE EVERYTHING about it!!
Somewhere over the Rainbow Sweet Cuts


I've used the Somewhere over the Rainbow Stamp Set, to Stamp and Emboss a FUN Background!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the SWEET House Image and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Somewhere Over the Rainbow Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I also Die Cut  Banner using the Sweet Banners Die Set and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto it!! I have been LOVING the BOLD look of just a Black and White Stamped Background and then making the Focal Image POP with FULL Color!! I added some Black Diamond ColoriQue Ink Splatters and some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to add a few Pops of Color in a Visual Triangle!! 
 I LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you'll stop by the rest of the
AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they have created!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by come back tomorrow for another Blast from the Past Project!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 I'm also linking up
Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #316-#317
 
COUNRTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card with the house! Wonderful background with the suns, clouds, and rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Larissa! Love that whimsical background. Reminds me of the coloring books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet scene, loo the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the background you created! We are grateful that you joined our Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the inspiration that comes from God's Word in Romans 1:17 which says, "For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.” Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)