Sunday, January 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites ~ Day 2!! =)

Pin It

 

HELLO!!
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the New Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites Day 2!!
So lets take a look at the AMAZING Products I chose to use for my Project today!!
PS-140
SC-133
 I CAN'T WAIT to share my Project with you today using one of my FAVORITE Paper Sweeties Sets!! Being a Country Girl, Coveralls are a MUST HAVE Wardrobe Staple so its only fitting that I have them for my Sweetie Dolls too!! ;)
I started by Stamping and Embossing the SWEET Emma Image and then used the coordinating Emma Sweet Cuts Die Set and Die Cut her out!! I colored her in with Copic Markers and added White Gel Pen Details!!
I used the Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1 Die Set to Die Cut the Heart Tag and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the  I Pick You Stamp Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the other Images from the  I Pick You Stamp Set onto different Patterned Papers from my Scrap Drawer and then Fussy Cut them out creating the PERFECT Outfit and Elements for my SWEET Emma!! An Embossed and Inked background, some coordinating Patterned Paper and a inked Vintage Doily finish off my Background!! A few Scattered Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, along with some Tonic Studios Glitter Nuvo Drops finished my Card!!
I LOVE how these sets work together so EASILY to create such SWEET Projects!!
I hope you'll stop by the rest of the
AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they have created!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by come back tomorrow for another Blast from the Past Project!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 I'm also linking up
Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #316-#317
 
COUNRTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Larissa! Those overalls are darling! Gorgeous card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute patootie she is! Love the heart popping up out of that basket. This is delightful Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)